I recently bought the fabric to make the nursery bedding and there are owls on it - it's so cute. I'll post a picture once it is all done (which HOPEFULLY won't be more than 2 weeks or so). So I started looking online for some cute owl decorations or ideas to put up in the room and I saw some really cute appliqued items... so I decided to make a bag. Isn't it cute??!!
I even lined and put pockets on the inside.
I think this is such a cute summer bag!! Yeay.
VERY Cute! I am inspired... I think I may try to pull out my machine and make something soon. Also, yay on finding fabric for the nursery!
ReplyDeleteSo cute - great work! I think you're channeling Great-Grandma with the owls - that's great! I can't believe you're already almost in the 3rd trimester! It goes quick!
ReplyDeleteI love yellow and orange! Cute bag!
ReplyDeleteTotally cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY Aunt EMMY!!! How is Momo? I am going to fly to Maine...on a real airplane. How is your baby?
ReplyDeleteLove, Camden
Super cute bag! Let me know if you need batting for a crib bumper. I have an extra package left over from making Chloe's and I'd be happy to send it your way.
ReplyDeleteSorry to blog crash, lol, I'm Leslie's sister. I thought "Morgan & Emily" were you guys, so I clicked her to make sure.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I just have to comment on your bag. It is adorable!!! I love it! Good job!