Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Host

Over Christmas break, I fell in love with Twilight Series. For those who don't know, these are books and they are SO good!! I'm not the most avid of readers, but these books got me hooked!

A few months ago, the author of The Twilight Series came out with a new book, with a new story line. I was more than apprehensive about it. The author said that the book is "Science fiction for those who don't like science fiction." Well, I am no science fiction reader.... at all. I decided against rushing out to get it - I liked Twilight so much, I didn't want to ruin it. I had no plans on reading it. Well, I few weeks ago, Morgan and I were in Barnes and Noble in search of some good summer reads. I saw the book. Morgan convinced me to get it - THANK GOODNESS!!


I was SO good! I really recommend the book! Stephenie Meyer is really talented and I am so glad that I read it! There is such a nice story line to it. I don't want to give away any details to the book - but you should read it. It's worth the time (and a few tears).

Now, I can't wait until August - that's when the 4th book of the Twilight Series comes out - yeay! Until then, I have a hefty stack of books to keep me preoccupied.

1 comment:

  1. This was actually the 2nd Yankees game we've been to, but don't get the wrong idea. We only cheered for the Padres and when they gave out free hats at the door we gave our awayh of course those would not be allowed in our house). We were waiting through a rain delay for a while...and Luke wouldn't let me put the hat on to block the rain! It was still a fun night!

    ReplyDelete