Well, when I was in Old Navy this week, I mosied over to the baby section (how could I not?) and I saw this outfit...
How cute is that?!?! Plus, it was on a clearance rack... so it was sold. I think the baby, since he'll be all natural, will look so cute in it. There was another romper I saw that I almost got, sadly it was still a little $$, that said "Runs on Natural Gas" haha... I thought it would be cute, but some might not have thought so....
Oh, I can't wait to have this little guy in my arms! It's going to be great.
AND... he's officially part of Red Sox Nation. Since he's being born in October, and the Red Sox WILL be playing in the post season, I thought that it was only right to get the little guy a Red Sox Onesie... which is coming with little Boston Booties and a bib... yeay.
No comments:
Post a Comment