It's hard naming a baby!! Morgan and I have two names that we like.... Patrick and Andrew. BUT we are having a hard time deciding which one to use!! It seems that when we find a good middle name that goes with one of those names, we get initials that the little guy would be made fun of for having....
Two examples...
Patrick Morgan Stinson (P.M.S.)
Andrew Scott Stinson (A.S.S.)
How bad is that?? Good thing we have a few more months before we have to make an official decision!
I like the name Andrew :)
ReplyDeleteI'm convinced naming a baby is one of the hardest things ever!!! Every name I ever liked growing up my husband hated and then he liked weird names (of course from his mission, don't understand that with guys) so we were lukcy to find a name we could both agree on but it was hard. Then the initials thing that is tough. I hope you guys can figure it out good thing you have a while to go!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, Stinson can be a hard name to make things flow with...but, I really like Patrick Morgan. So excited for you guys. Are you surviving the heat?
ReplyDeleteMy little sister is an A.S.S. BTW I LOVE Patrick, I wanted Dallin to be Dallin Patrick...but he's Dallin Sean! Naming is really hard!
ReplyDeleteI really like Patrick Morgan! Having never named a baby, I can't relate to the difficulty, but I'm sure y'all'll figure it out! And yes, "y'all'll" is a word. :-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteI vote for Andrew Morgan Stinson :)
ReplyDeleteI'm like Lizzy.........Andrew Morgan. However, I like Andrew Scott,too. That's my nephew's name that is in Iraq. Another nephew is Patrick Sean. You'll make a good choice and it will fit the little man.
ReplyDelete