Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy BirthBlogDay!



Three Years! It's been 3 years since I posted my first post.

So, I'm in a giving mood - I'm going to do a giveaway. (Hooray!)

So - head on over to my Etsy Shop, Elmwood Avenue..... pick out ANY item of your choosing - come back over here and leave a comment with the item you'd like (also - include your name and email!) - and I'll choose the winner by a hat drawing on Saturday of next week!

Hooray! Happy Birthday Blog!

8 comments:

  1. I am happy you keep a Blog! I love the Grey Satin Brooch! And if you know any mom's out there it would make a perfect gift :) :) Happy Birthday Blog! Love You! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your site!

    i like the Absolutely White Satin Flower Clips!!

    jenzvb05 (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthblogday! Makayla says she loves the sweet pink satin hair clips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, 3 years!! You are so good at updating regularly!!

    I like the mum rings, lime green, turquoise, or pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Look at you, 3 years of blogging, I'm working on 3 months. And I'm so impressed you are doing a giveaway! If I'm lucky enough to win I like your rings and earrings a lot. It was really, really hard to pick a color I like the best, I finally just chose one; Turquoise Mum Vintage Inspired Adjustable Ring.

    I love reading your blog and looking at the great pictures you've been taking lately :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I like any satin flower or a mum ring- pick me!! Happy Birthblogday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Midnight Blue Satin flower clips, they would match my favorite dress. I always enjoy reading your blog!

    Rachel(at)Roosfam(dot)org.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love ALL of it!!! Would love either Teal or Navy earrings.

    ReplyDelete