Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

We had a great Easter! I had a lot of time this weekend to reflect on my Savior, and how grateful I am for all that He has done for me. The weekend started off with taking a tour of the newly renovated Atlanta Temple with some friends.

It is SO beautiful! Even though it has not been dedicated yet, the spirit was there. I cannot wait to get back to the temple that Morgan and I were sealed in. Man, so excited!

After a quick stop by Stake n' Shake (a must do!) We headed up to my parent's house to enjoy some fun Easter festivities.

Andrew had gotten this balloon the night before - and would.not.let.it.go. Cute though.


We were joined by Mikayla and Gavin. It's always fun to have all the kids around.

Later the evening my sister, Rachel shared a great little lesson about Easter - it was geared towards the kids - but I'm pretty sure everyone there enjoyed it.

The next day we headed to church, Great day! Andrew had a lot of comments on his cute little outfit. He seemed to be proud of it too. :-)




I hope that all of you had a great Easter! What a wonderful time of year to be reminded of what our Savior has done for us. Words cannot express my feelings for Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment