Sunday, April 17, 2011

7 - Shadows

I think by the end of this post - you'll be tired of hearing about how much I enjoyed Savannah. (I'm SO glad I went... it only took me 25 years of being a Georgia girl to get there!)

It seemed like every place I looked in the historical part of town - there was something interesting to take a picture of. I loved seeing bricks throughout all of town with the maker's stamp on them, it gave them such nice texture. I loved even more so the fact that all of them were rippled due to the tree roots beneath them.

Above these bricks were some great big Water Oaks with Spanish Moss on them, offering great shade on a sunny day. I just love the leaf on the right side of the picture with the dark shadow beneath it. Love!


P.S. Stats for the picture... f/5.6, ISO 200, 1/400 sec., 51mm

1 comment:

  1. You've really made me want to go to Savannah! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete