f/5.0, ISO 400, 42mm, 1/25 sec.
So, today's photo had to be taken in doors. I had great ideas of making a fresh loaf of bread.... but, yeah... that didn't happen. This afternoon while I was up in Andrew's room I got a great idea. I opened the blinds on his big window and got ready to take some shots. I love how this photo turned out. Banana's the Bear is a definite member of our family. He's Andrew's little pal, and always will be. I like how Andrew almost seems to be on Banana's mind in this photo. :-)
Love this!
ReplyDeleteVery cool photo. I wish I had the energy to do this little "class" along with you. The pictures have really turned out great.
ReplyDeleteso cute!!! I love how the bear is all worn looking. You can tell he is loved.
ReplyDeleteLike!
ReplyDeleteHey, that's a velveteen-rabbit-bear!Much loved, obviously...
ReplyDelete