Sunday, September 6, 2009

Our little Coug

We were SO happy with the outcome of last night's BYU game - LOVED IT! We even had neighbors come over right after the game and chit chatted about it until midnight!

I remember last year on the day we brought Andrew home from the hospital - the Cougs were playing. We dressed Andrew all up in his Cougar blue. When this year rolled around - Aunt Lollie came to the rescue with some larger sized BYU gear for the little guy. My oh my! How's he's grown!!


5 comments:

  1. We were so happy about the BYU game! Such a good game. I love seeing little kids dressed up in college gear. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great game, huh??!! Love the lil Cougar, he's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big! I watched the game at a restaurant in Boulder Colorado. That was an experience!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your buddy boy has the cutest smile ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Cougs! Right now we have to be sure to put Carter in Blue & Red, but I'm sure he'll choose the right when the time comes. ;-) It is crazy how fast they grow up. Fun times!

    ReplyDelete