Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Running Bug

Many of you know that I've started running lately. I'm still on the 5K stage, but I'm really enjoying it. I ran one in August and I'm doing another one in October. I'm hoping to do a 10K next spring/summer. I was just looking at someones blog and I found out that there is a half marathon in Disney World. How cool is that?

So, if I ever get to the point that I could or would want to run a 1/2 marathon (come on, 13 miles is really really long) I'm going to totally want to do that one.

Anyone with me?? :-)

3 comments:

  1. Rachel has about talked me into doing a 10K over Thanksgiving break!

    But yes, I will learn to love running in China, and when I get back we can do the Disney World half :) It can't be that bad when you're at the happiest place on Earth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the great new hobby! I'm still pretty burned out on running but have taken up cycling (with the kiddies in tow) instead.

    Best wishes on the half marathon! It's a fabulous distance to run!

    ReplyDelete