Monday, August 17, 2009

Smart boy!


The other morning after Morgan had left I had turned on one of the morning talk shows. I then went on to clean up the kitchen when I see Andrew with the remote in his hand.... changing the channel to Sesame Street, then proceeding to crawl up to the TV and watch Elmo.

I knew that kids were getting smarter and smarter, but this has to be a record :-)

(please note: Andrew doesn't watch TV yet... he's too little!)

3 comments:

  1. Aww~ He's growing up so fast! By the way, I LOVE your new entertainment center, where did you find it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boys do love remotes don't they! Don't you love how they do things like you let them do it all the time!

    I'm with Marina-love the new entertainment center. I'm sure you got a steal! You are the queen of deals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How big is your tv? Chris and I may have to get one of these after China (our tv is currently sitting on top of the 2 box high version) I just want to make sure it'll fit!

    ReplyDelete