Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just Give In!

The poor little guy just would not fall asleep this afternoon. This is when he finally gave in to sleep.... at dinner time.




This was at 6pm. We were sure that if we put him to bed then that he would wake up at some odd hour during the night and be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. But he must have been mighty tired - he slept until 7am!!

8 comments:

  1. That is precious. You need to frame that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny!! We have this picture of my little sister, a little older than that, with her face in a plate of spaghetti. I don't know why I love it when this happens (my sister would probably kill me if she knew I was telling on her!) but I LOVE it when the moment is captured with a picture. It brings laughs for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have tons of pictures of Maddie doing this around the time she was going from two naps down to one. She would fall asleep while eating lunch. I always saw it as a picture moment with food smeared all over her face and head hanging down almost in her plate. Ohh, the memories. Good for you for capturing it. He's a sweet looking little boy. Hope things are good with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so classic! Andrew looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete