We started the month in rainy Maine. Although we rarely saw the sun - we had a WONDERFUL time with Morgan's family. I think that Andrew misses his Papa! (and Mimi too!!)
We started going to the Alpharetta Farmers Market with my mom - it's been a lot of fun!
Andrew's love affair with Lucy picked right back up once we got back to Georgia - he loves crawling around after her.

Andrew got his first basketball. We like that left hand action. We're getting ready to start sending him to Uncle Kim's in the summer for conditioning and training. (he's our retirement fund... haha)

He discovered tupperware. Watch out food containers, Andrew's coming!
Andrew got his first basketball. We like that left hand action. We're getting ready to start sending him to Uncle Kim's in the summer for conditioning and training. (he's our retirement fund... haha)
He discovered tupperware. Watch out food containers, Andrew's coming!
We went to the Mountains to spend some time with my grandparents at their mountain home. Andrew had a blast playing with all the little nick nacks. He also was able to scale the whole flight of stairs - yikes! Great Grandma and Grandpa LOVED having him around! (You can see Andrew standing in this pic - he started doing that this month too!!)
I thought that I would throw in a picture of Morgan and I. We are alive, and I promise that this blog isn't a complete shrine to Andrew (but with a smile and chubby cheeks like he has - it's not a bad idea...) We had a great time rafting and camping. Can't wait to do it again (I just won't raft next time...)
And last but not least - we moved to Athens, GA!!!! YEAY! We're still in boxes - but it's nice to be a step closer to being settled. We were so amazed that it only toke less than 90 minutes to move all of our stuff from a storage unit to our townhouse! (Thanks to all the amazing help we had - they all were unbelievable!)
Well, July was great. It really was. Did we have fun? Yes. Would we do it again? In a heartbeat.
Gotta love summer time!
Hey...we miss you guys already- especially seeing the next stages of Andrew- standing all by himself!! I am so glad that you are a faithful blogger, Emily , because it makes missing out on all my grandkids antics less painful.Here
ReplyDeleteis hoping you guys extra energy and spirit as you undertake setting up your new lives in Athens.All our love and support...