Monday, August 3, 2009

Messy Messy Food

We have recently started introducing more "real" food to Andrew - it's been a lot of fun seeing him figure out how to eat different things. (it gets a little funny sometimes due to the fact that he still has no teeth.... yet...) We haven't come across anything that this boy doesn't like - I think he might grow up to be a pro-eater. What can I say - the boy loves his food.




The only downside to branching out to new "grown up" foods it how messy they can be. He LOVES Biter Biscuits - but they are SO messy. They are definitely only given to him if I'm about to give him a bath!

Here's an example of how messy said biscuits can be (and how much fun he has getting messy!)

p.s. If you look at his bottom gums in any of those two pictures- you'll see some pretty swollen gums! Looks like some teeth are getting ready to appear!

7 comments:

  1. Ha, Ha, Ha! CUTE! Why is it that the best foods are the messiest foods?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he isn't a picky eater and eats everything. I think that makes it easier!!! Have fun cleaning up the messes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know my little guy isn't the only one left without any teeth. And is that broccoli in that 2nd picture?! That's one of our faves too (& I can't get Emily to touch it). Glad he's not a picky eater...it makes it so nice.

    He just keeps getting cuter & cuter! Hope he's sleeping in until later in the morning now that you guys are back down south.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you finally made it to Athens. What a summer you've had! Jack is enjoying watching this clip of Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biter Biscuits...I remember thoses. Mine LOVED them as well but just like you said they were soooooo messy. But hey...when they love it that good...you cannot help but give 'em one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your sister in the store the other day...made me think of you and your cute family. Love that messy face and Kim loves that he is a lefty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have that same booster seat, and Trenton is just the same way about food. He'll take whatever we give him! I do wish that tray were a little bigger, though, because Trenton just gets messier and messier! Ug! I feel your pain. :)

    ReplyDelete