Friday, May 15, 2009

You have to be kidding me.

Since Andrew is starting to become more mobile I've started doing some homework on baby proofing. I came across this type of baby gate...



What two year old would be happy in that 4x4 foot jail cell?? I know a pack-n-play does essentially the same thing, but this looks awful! I love how in this picture you see sparkling white carpet, a fire in the fireplace, vases and other art work in places that are easily in reach of the child, and the oh so friendly looking dog that looks like it could pounce at any moment - but it's ok! He's in his jail cell, all is fine in the world.

Crazy.

4 comments:

  1. ...and that two year old didn't throw any toys OUT of the jail cell. There must be a built in invisible force field above the bars. Hmmm...maybe I WILL look into this...

    :) Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the CHILD is locked up instead of the shar pei :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend that I work with who bought 3 of these and put them all together. They put their babies toys in there and he honestly loves it. I think it is like 3 times the size of this though. It allows his wife to take a shower in the morning at least. Anyway, I agree that one looks small, but I have seen pictures of this guys baby and he looks so happy in there. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete