Andrew enjoying looking at all the red strawberries. He's such a cutie.
They had a petting zoo. (No Andrew did not touch anything!) But they had a random peacock - so I toke a picture.

After picking strawberries we toke a nice drive through the country. It was fun sitting back with my little boy - how cute is he!
After picking strawberries we toke a nice drive through the country. It was fun sitting back with my little boy - how cute is he!
We're headed up to Colonial Williamsburg tomorrow for a day trip - so look out for a new post on Friday!
I seriously want to steal your baby :) He's too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe if I'm in Georgia long enough this summer mom and I can come down and spend the night with all of you :D I miss him (and you.... and Morgan, too!).
I'm happy you got to pick some yummy strawberries!
how fun! we have a strawberry festival here in Florida (I think we missed it! ugh!). Also, some guy in our ward has a HUGEEE field of strawberries and when their season is over we are allowed to go and pick as many as we want!!! last year I think we got about 10 pounds too! We missed this year because we were moving back to the US from good ole Singapore....oh well, maybe nex t year!!!
ReplyDeleteI love how Andrew's Passy matches the strawberries. Too cute! Sounds like you had a yummy time.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun! You just gave me an idea of something that I want to do with the kids. Mikayla would have a blast picking berries. I am also glad that you are soaking up some fun in North Carolina before ya'll move. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteAndrew looks so grown up! Love his crazy hair. Where did Morg's facial hair go?
ReplyDeleteMmmm, what fun! Congrats Morgan!
ReplyDeleteThat pic of Andrew in the berry patch is priceless - too cute!
ReplyDelete