Morgan being "hooded." So now, should I call him Master Stinson? (j/k)
One happy wife + one happy baby = Morgan's done with his Masters!
Picture of my parents with the graduate
East Carolina University's Marriage and Family Therapy class of 2009!
I am so proud of Morgan! Getting your Masters is a hard thing! (especially when you think he became a dad during it!) And just to add, Morgan is NOT done with school yet! He'll be starting his PhD program at The University of Georgia in the fall. So, expect another graduation post in oh, 5 years. (yikes! That's a LONG time!)
way to go! sorry to hear your sick. also ... the main reason I'm leaving a response ... I love your dress! get better quick, okay?
ReplyDeleteLove that last picture of Andrew!
ReplyDeleteoh, congrats to Morgan, too!
congrats MoRGAn!!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate! Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Uncle Momo! (by the way, Colby has started to pat his mouth and make the "ahhh" sound. It always makes me think of you)
ReplyDeleteWow, Congratulations! And good job Andrew for being such a good boy through everything. It sounds like you still have some school, but way to go on having this part be over with!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Morgan!
ReplyDeleteWhat an accomplishment! Congrats to Morgan!
ReplyDelete