Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Andrew

I have to show and tell. This is from our Ultrasound 2 weeks ago. The ultrasound tech was really nice. She was really able to see is face so well that she secretly gave us a 3-D ultrasound (for free!) because she said, "I just couldn't pass it up, he was looking right at you." Oh he's so cute. I can't wait to hold him!

I love those chubby cheeks! He's covering up one of his eyes.... oh what a cutie.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I didn't know that it could get that close!! I think he looks like you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's precious! I can't wait to see him in person. Mikayla thinks he is cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I can't wait to see him 'for real'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You're almost there! Isn't it amazing that you can actually see your baby's face before he's even born? Ah, the wonders of modern technology...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so thrilled to see this incredible picture of my grandson!If I'm not mistaken, I think that his pose suggests you are going to have a "little deep thinker". I predict his father can't wait to expose him to reading so he can discuss the deep thoughts from all his book adventures!keep us posted...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! You are only about 2 weeks from the BIG DAY!!

    I am so excited for you :)

    xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is AWESOME! We added you on our blog at http://pelfreys.blogspot.com.
    I am so excited for you! Andrew is such a nice name!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He has the McKinney cheeks!!! That's just so precious- you already know what your son's face looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That technology is amazing, and he is a cutie-pie. Can't wait until he makes his appearance!

    ReplyDelete