Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Husband Tag

I was tagged again! I have blogging friends! Yeay!

1. Where did you meet? In a hot tub in Provo, Utah. Scandalous.
2. How long did you date before you were married?
We dated for about a year and a half before we tied the knot.
3. How long have you been married?
3 years this December
4. What does he do that surprises you?
Hmm... I'm not sure....
5. What is your favorite feature about him? Physically... his eyes and his smile... and the dimples he gets when he laughs.
6. What is your favorite quality about him?
His thirst for knowledge. I think he would love to be in college forever.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? What is it?
He calls me Emmy or hunny. Since being preggo.... he calls me mama on occasion.
8. What is his favorite color?
Red.
9. What is his favorite food? Cheese burgers and beans & hot dogs.
10. What is his favorite sport?
Um, whatever is in season... He follows the Red Sox, Boston Celtics, Duke Basketball, and BYU football and basketball.
11. Who said 'I love you' first?
I honestly don't remember. Probably me.
12. When and where was your first kiss? Back in October of 2004. At Sparks Apartments... we were watching October Sky.... :-)
13. What are your favorite things to do as a couple?
Honestly, probably just sit around and talk to each other. I love pillow talk.
14. Do you have kids? How many?
We have a little boy, Andrew, on the way!!
15. What's a hidden talent he has?
He is very athletic. I think that it surprises people at times.
16. How old is he?
26.... he'll be 27 in February.
17. What is his favorite type of music? Anything Chill. He really likes Dave Matthews. He also has a great love and amazing knowledge of 80's music. He LOVES 80's music.
18. What do you admire most about him?
I really think it's his thirst for knowledge. He loves to read and learn everything he can. I love that.
19. What are his favorite pastimes?
Napping, Reading, Sports, and Spending time with me!! ;-)
20. Do you think he's going to read this?
Maybe...

Ok, I tag Lizzy, Rachel, and Amanda :-)

1 comment:

  1. I miss Momo! Reading that made me think of your early dating days...and Morgan metioning this "Emily girl" from time to time :) It always surprises me how much Morgan knows about 80's music...and I'm sure his 'thirst for knowledge' comes from Mimi. Anyway, fun to see a picture of him. Clock is counting down to Andrew!

    ReplyDelete