Thursday, September 4, 2008

Andrew Update...

Morgan and I went to the doctor yesterday... Here's an update...

HE'S A BIG BABY!

He already weighs 6lb. 3oz. ... Just a reminder.... I'm only 34 weeks! I have 6 weeks left, and he'll probably gain 3 or more pounds if I go up to my due date (Oct 15)!

The ultrasound said that he was measuring 2 weeks ahead, so he could be fully cooked by Oct 2.... so we'll see what happens. The doctor told us that his feet are 2 3/4 inches long. He also has long legs and a big head. Hopefully he doesn't get too big!

I'll post pictures soon...

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!!!! That would be great if your baby came early..if he was ready anyway. I hope they are right on his measurements cause they seemed to be way off on mine because from what they told me she only gained 2oz in 2 weeks. Not possible. Glad things are going well. And you are almost there!! The end is in sight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I am hoping Andrew comes early -- I can't wait to see this cute baby! I was 6lbs when I was born -- that seems plenty ;) Go jump on a trampoline or something to encourage him to come on out!

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete