Sunday, July 13, 2008

The almost 7th month belly..

A Pregnancy Photo!!!

I'm almost 7 months along. We go to the doctor tomorrow for another ultrasound and for my glucose testing, so I'll be filling you in on how long he is and how much he weighs tomorrow. I think that it is so neat that they are able to tell all that by looking at an ultrasound. I'm excited to see him!!

He's starting to get stronger! I've been feeling him move for the past 2 months, but he's starting to put force into his movements. It's fun to watch my belly move around when he does. I think that I'm also starting to tell which parts of the body he's moving. I'm guessing that the stronger movements are legs and feet, and the lighter ones, arms and hands. Every now and then I can feel either his head or rump (mostly his head... I think that he's heads up lately.

I'm still feeling pretty good. I am starting to get more pain in my back and rump. My feet are starting to swell too. Oh the goodies that pregnancy gives you!! But to be honest, I wouldn't give it up for the world!

6 comments:

  1. Ya look great! We have SOOO much video of our kids. They LOVE to watch thems, more than any other show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking so cute prego!!! Isn't it the coolest thing ever feeling them move. I love that feeling...other than the kicking in the ribs part which she enjoys doing. Good luck with the doctor and glucose testing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 7th month...usually you are still feeling pretty good, and the big day is getting close. By the 8th/9th month I am always so tired but I guess it prepares you from the little sleep you get from a newborn.

    I am excited to see the owl crib bedding. How did you choose owls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look tiny and super cute!!

    You are so talented -- there is no way I could make the entire crib bedding.. WOW!! I think the owls are super cute. Great job Emily :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete