I've been on a MAJOR sewing kick!! I made the owl bag (which is PERFECT to take to work - I LOVE it!) and now I've moved onto the baby bedding!! I've finished the crib bumper and the dust ruffle.... all I have to do is the quilt and a few crib sheets. After the crib set is done I have a few other projects!
-Baby bag (which I found a cute pattern and fabric at Walmart - so cheap!)
-Mobile for the crib - I'm trying to find a used one that I can completely customize...
I'll be posting pictures of the COMPLETED crib set as soon as it's done.... Hopefully by tomorrow!
I am impressed and inspired! I can't wait to see the finished product.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had your sewing talent and could be so resoureful. I'm sure my husband would appreciate it too so I could save us some money!! So good for you!!
ReplyDelete