2. American Baby magazine
3. Ready Made Magazine
4. Country Home Magazine
5. Womans Day (I actually got 2 issues this week...)
6. 3 packet of Emergen-C and a 1.00 off coupon for a box. (I SWEAR by this stuff! It worked wonders for me in the fall - I didn't get too sick when all the kids at school were)
7. Reusable grocery bag and coupons for Earthbound Organic produce (I have completely switched to these bags - they hold SO much!)
8. Dove Deodorant and some dove coupons (which I already used!)
9. Old Spice body wash
10. Aquafresh toothpaste
11. A FULL sized Uncle Ben's Ready Rice! How Exciting! Those cost close to $3!! Plus a 1.00 off coupon!
12. Samples of Huggies soap and lotion for baby
13. Huggies baby wipes
14. 2 Huggies diapers
How exciting was that?!?!
I absolutely LOVE getting free magazine subscriptions! I'm a sucker for magazines, so getting them free is awesome.
It made my day. Ok, before you ask were I find these deals, let me list the websites that I check so you can get in on the fun....
http://freebies4mom.blogspot.com/
http://www.momadvice.com/blog/
http://www.heyitsfree.net/
http://freesampleforager.com/
http://www.freegrabber.com/
http://free-stuff-finder.com/
I also have the Google Toolbar - I use the auto fill function to fill in all those forms! I've been really pleased with all the free stuff I've received!!
Have fun freebie hunting!!
OMG...... I am addicted!!
ReplyDeleteCheck my blog -- I mentioned you! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so much fun!
You might like this site:
ReplyDeletehttp://forums.slickdeals.net/
They have a forum for freebies, and you'll occaisonally find some good things!
Thanks for the link. glad you like my Blog!!
ReplyDelete-Ross
Free Stuff Finder