Morgan and I went to our Ultrasound today and we found out that we are having a
BOY!
It was so amazing being able to see our baby! It's truely love at first sight (although, I think the love started instantly when we found out we were pregnant). It was fun being able to see him move around and show the little personality that he already has! We are SOO excited!!
Enjoy the photos! (I have them rotated so that they are in the best perspective for viewing)
This is the baby's footprint

The baby's profile

He's all boy!

This is a picture of him doing "#1" with his little hand (He is number one!)

This is him playing peek a boo. It may take a while to see it, but he was playing with us! He did this right after the Ultrasound tech went to get a good look of his face. We thought it was cute.
Congrats on the son!! I know y'all are both so excited.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Congrats.
ReplyDeleteHow fun and exciting!! Aren't ultrasounds the greatest!! It is so awesome to think this little person is moving and shaking around in there!! Well, congrats on the boy!! Let the boy buying begin!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!! Any good boy names yet? I love the one of his foot!
ReplyDeleteyay! so excited for the both of you and thanks for your sweet comment on our blog! i love having a boy as the oldest in our family, good older brothers are the best! -camille
ReplyDelete