
Yeah! Summer is officially here for the Stinsons! We went to the beach today - a whole hour and forty-five minutes away! So Nice! We went with the Stantons - they are some friends of ours that just moved to the area. We went to a place called Atlantic Beach. It was a really nice beach - Mostly just locals there, which was nice. The weather was perfect. Not too hot and a really nice wind.

One of the sites we saw - I love sail boats.

This pretty much sums up the trip! Thumbs up all the way! We had a nice time soaking up the sun.... some more than others. (everyone got sunburned pretty darn bad except for fair skinned Emily.... I escaped with no burns... and a little tan!) It was nice just to go and relax. We are so lucky to live close to the coast! We are hoping to try out a few more beaches around here before the summer is gone. Here's to a happy summer of "beaching!"
Looks like you had fun! I want to see belly pictures next time!!
ReplyDeleteThe beach looks so fun-I'm jealous! Your hair looks really cute...nothing wrong with a "mommy haircut"
ReplyDelete