Every night before I head to bed I check on Andrew. I cannot fall asleep until I've done this. Andrew has always been in his bed, so I simply cover him up and make sure any books are out of his way. Last night I got quite the surprise when I walked into his room... Little man had rocked himself to sleep!!
He had the essentials... small pillow, blanket, and his trio (Bananas, Mickey, and Minnie)
What a sweetie.

One of us still hangs out in the bedroom when Bridget falls asleep (she needs to have one of us there), but if it is Aaron, after he leaves her room I usually go in to check on her to make sure the blanket is not too close to her face, etc. I can't help it. She's my baby! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one incapable of falling asleep unless I've checked on her.
ReplyDeleteAndrew does look quite cute all snuggled up in that chair!
I do the same thing and Carson is equally obsessed with Mickey and Minnie! That picture couldn't be anymore precious - sweet sweet boy!
ReplyDelete