Here's a copy of our Christmas card. We hope that it finds you well!
Quick
Stinson Family Update:
Morgan Still in school! He’s
staying very busy while he’s pursuing his PhD in Marriage and Family Therapy. He’s been teaching some classes
at UGA and has really enjoyed that. (This makes me happy… since that’s what he
wants to do after he’s done with school!) He’s also staying very busy with
research and all that goes with that. Morgan had a major accomplishment this
fall…. He became a member of the 13.1 club! He finished his first half marathon
and is now training for a full marathon. I definitely think the running bug has
bitten him.
Emily Currently 7 months pregnant
with a little girl! We’re so excited for late February to come! I’m busy
getting things ready to have a newborn in the home again. It’s amazing all the
things you forget! I love being at home with Andrew and feel very blessed to be
able to do so. I also participated in two craft shows this year with a friend,
and had a fun time doing that. (www.elmwoodave.etsy.com). This year I’ve started to
dabble in photography (thanks to the fancy camera I got last year). It’s a fun
learning curve to be on. I’ve also been serving in the Primary Organization at
church. I love working with kids and feeling their sweet spirits every Sunday.
Andrew He’s still our sweet boy. He turned three this past October and we honestly can’t
believe that he’s going to be a Sunbeam at church next year (should be
interesting to see how he deals with having me in Primary too!) Andrew has made
leaps and bounds this year with his Speech. He’s been attending Speech Therapy
– and it has helped SO much. We feel so blessed for the things he’s been able
to learn. He’s still very much in love with Mickey and especially Minnie Mouse.
Whenever you see him, you’ll see one of those two tucked under his arm. We are
also so excited to have him become a big brother. I know that he’s going to be
a great helper.
We
hope that everything is going well with you! We also want to make sure you
remember that we keep a family blog @ www.morganandemily.blogspot.com. We will be keeping that updated, especially as we add a
sweet little lady to our family. We hope
that you have a VERY Merry Christmas as we reflect on the Birth of Christ. May
we keep Him in the forefront of our minds during this season.

No comments:
Post a Comment