Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Happy.

First, look at this adorable print that my sister made for my family.


Then, try to look really closely at what Andrew's shirt says.... (you may have to click to enlarge it)

Did you get it?? The Stinson family will soon be a family of FOUR! Yep! Baby Number 2 is on the way, and we couldn't be more happy.

We found out on Father's Day (how appropriate!) and had fun telling our family in July. It was really fun "showing" the news to Morgan's family. When we flew up to Maine we had Andrew wearing a Big Brother shirt - we pointed out the shirt to Morgan's parents when they picked us up from the airport, their reaction was priceless.

I'm feeling great (now!). The first trimester was good, but not as easy as Andrew's. I had a Kidney Stone (Pregnant people should NOT be allowed to have those!) and Zofran became my friend. But other than that - it's been great.

The baby has a VERY fun due date... February 29! Leap Day! In the rare occurrence that we actually have the baby on that day - I think it would be fun. We'll see. So, that puts me at 15 weeks along, starting to show a little, and one very happy momma. We find out in just 4 weeks what we'll be having. We feel so blessed to be having another sweet spirit join our family. Can't wait!!

13 comments:

  1. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well. I'm so happy for you guys! So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!! I still remember like it was yesterday when Andrew was born...we're very excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO exciting Emily! So happy for your family! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you guys! (Love the Stinson Family print)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!!! When I saw your facebook announcement that you had a blog post I had a feeling this would be the news and I'm so excited it is! So...do you have a preference for boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Emily!! I'm glad you're feeling better and tell those icky kidney stones to STAY AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!! Glad to hear you are feeling well now. What a fun due date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news. I'm so thrilled for you. YOu'll love having two!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Emily! Pregnancy is such a special time - hope you can enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is such great news! congrats to you, morgan and andrew!!!!

    ReplyDelete