Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Update...

Yep, Spring is here with all it's beauty. 70 degrees never felt so refreshing. I've taken Spring as a great opportunity to take some photos and learn more about my camera, I'm LOVING all the things I'm learning. Here are some more pics I've taken lately....




There are so many things that I love about this picture. Most of all, I love how symmetrical this little flower is. It's so little, but it's amazing how each little petal overlaps the next, and so forth. I've been thinking a lot about how grateful I am for this beautiful world that Heavenly Father gave us. I've been singing THIS Primary song in my head a good bit lately. You should go listen to it. You'll appreciate Spring a little bit more :-).

1 comment:

  1. great pictures. Are you enhancing those at all with photoshop - either way, the color is great!!

    ReplyDelete