Well, after the Stinson family having the Toyota since 1997, it's moved on to greener pastures. (We sold it tonight). This is the car that Morgan took to his Senior Prom. It later treked across the US to Provo, and was the car Morgan had in college (and may have been the site for a few goodnight kisses....), it's the car that moved us from Utah to North Carolina (with a darn speeding ticket in Nebraska). In North Carolina it brought home our brand new baby home from the hospital. Took us back and forth to the beach many times there. I still think there was sand in it. It later moved us to Georgia. It was the car that Andrew first said "car" too as well. It's been slept in, had far too many meals eaten in it, and has been a part of the Stinson clan.
So, yeah - I'm nostalgic, who knew a car could be a "part" of the family? (Maybe, I'm going crazy....)We had intended on keeping it for a while longer, but the Camry lasted a few too many Maine winters and had some major rust problems going on.
Seriously, how cute is that little boy? I love seeing pics of kids in the drivers seat.
Well, since we had to say good bye to the Toyota, we've said hello to our New (to us) Honda CR-V. We're really loving it. Andrew really seems to enjoy it too. Well, here's to lot of fun new memories to make in the Honda. (err, we'll limit the goodnight kisses now... ;-) )
Ahhhhhh! I am so excited for you guys. I love CRV's they are really great, really safe cars. I hope it brings you many memories and safe trips.
ReplyDeletethat was a really cute post. ahh ... :)
ReplyDeleteI bet he likes sitting up higher-my kids love being able to see more.
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are great in your previous posts. Looks like you're having a lot of fun with that new camera!
Another chapter in young married life- the burial of your "first car".
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to come to Athens to ride in your new wheels!
YAY, Congratulations! We just did that too! The Honda CRV was definitely in our top 3 choices for a new car, love it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! We love our Honda!
ReplyDeleteYeah for a new car....well new to you. Congrats on the upgrade.
ReplyDeleteDarling post! I hate saying goodbye to old cars too!
ReplyDelete