Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring is {almost} here

 So, since I've gotten my new camera I've been learning a lot of new fun stuff. Like depth of field, aperture, and other things. Since spring is on it's way (hooray) I've been trying to take more pictures outside. Here are a few of the scenes I've seen this week that lead me to believe that spring is almost here....

Well, I bought these, but don't they scream spring? I'm trying to teach Andrew that he can't pick these. (He's loving all the danilions popping up, he pics them and exclaims 'feur' then take a big whiff of them.


These are some Bradford Pear Trees in my parent's yard. One of the many reasons why I love spring time in the south. I think that I'm going to "track" these trees throughout the season.




There is someone who lives close to me who has some AMAZING forsythia bushes. I really think that I may knock on their door to ask to take some photos. They are SO beautiful.

.....so, is it spring where you are??

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are beautiful Emily!! You know how Utah is with spring, it's a tease. Somedays it is a beautiful spring day and you get excited to bust out the capri's and the next day it snows on you.
    Keep posting those beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are really pretty pictures emily!! Good job! I bet that is fun to have a new, nice camera:) That is totally something I want one day in the future. You are doing a great job learning how to use it! I have been loving the weather here lately (well, minus the last few days of rain)... yay for spring!

    ReplyDelete