This year's Christmas Eve was a smaller one. We had Rachel and her family, my parents, and grandparents all together. We enjoyed it thoroughly though! It was nice to spend the evening eating (yum), singing Christmas Carols (LOTS of Jingle Bells), having a toddler focused Christmas Program (my mom went over the symbols of Christmas and Mikayla shared the story of the Nativity), and opening some presents (which Andrew totally got into!). The kids all had a great time.
It was so nice to hear Mikayla tell the story of the Nativity. She's so bright and sweet. It was nice to have it more "toddler approved" this year. I know they are young, but I know they all got something out of it. I hope that all of you had a great Christmas. I know we did!

Those Little People Nativities are the best!!
ReplyDeleteSounds and Looks like a child- centered christmas morning...the best kind to have. Missed seeing Andrew this year...maybe next year..?
ReplyDelete