Saturday, April 18, 2009

Quick update

We (Emily and Andrew) have been in Georgia for the past week. We thought that it would be wise to let Morgan have some quiet time as he is finishing his Master's Degree. (WhooHoo!!) We flew to Georgia last Friday and are having a great time. Here are some updates:

-Easter was very nice. I really enjoyed the Church Service we had. I was able to see my family, plus Grandma and Grandpa (and minus Morgan, Laura & Chris) Andrew was super cute. He was so sweet in his sweater vest. I could have eaten him up.
-We found out that taking 'cousin' pictures is near impossible. (Especially when they are all hungry and tired!! Here's one of the 20 pictures we toke... (Sadly - we didn't get one good one- I think Rachel and I gave up when we started laughing at all of our kids breaking down at the same time.)
- I found a place for us to live in Athens! It's similar in many respects to what we are living in now. I'm just grateful for the wonderful members of the church there! They saved me from living in a scary place! (trust me, I went into some dives!) While my mom and I were in Athens, Rachel watched Andrew for me. I think that her kids enjoyed having their cousin around. I think that Gavin enjoys "talking" to Drew. Gavin has his own language (babble) that is just too cute.

(I love this pic - I just know that Gavin and Drew are going to be buddies!!!)
-I have been bitten by the Garage Sale bug! Mom, Andrew & I went garage sale-ing on Friday morning. I got some AMAZING deals. I'm amazed with all the clothing & shoes I was able to get for Andrew.
I think that's been about it. My sister Laura & her husband Chris are coming to town on Monday. I'm so excited to see her. It's been since Christmas - too long! Anyways, hope all is well!!!



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute Easter outfit! We'll miss you guys when you're gone. Glad there's the blogs to keep up with the growing boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found a place to live that wasn't scary! The garage sale bug, huh? Maybe we'll have to go when you return?

    ReplyDelete