
Six of My Currently Favorite Things About Andrew....
(in no particular order)
(in no particular order)
1. Andrew has tons of rolls on his thighs. They are just too cute - and it just so happens that his ticklish spot is right where they are.
2. The way he gives kisses to his mama. Seriously. He'll look at me and lean in and give me big juicy kisses. I laugh, he laughs, and then he kisses me some more.
3. I love that now that he can roll, that it is not an option to lay still. He LOVES his mobility.
4. He has the sweetest giggle I've ever heard. I need to record it so I can always remember it.
5. His fuzzy hair. I can't do I thing to it - but that's ok. I love it!
6. The smiles he gives to me and Morgan when we check on him in his crib when he wakes up. (Last night I went in to check on him before I went to sleep and I must have woken him. He opened his eyes and gave me a BIG smile. I laughed, then hugged him, then put him back to bed.) Oh! I LOVE motherhood!
2. The way he gives kisses to his mama. Seriously. He'll look at me and lean in and give me big juicy kisses. I laugh, he laughs, and then he kisses me some more.
3. I love that now that he can roll, that it is not an option to lay still. He LOVES his mobility.
4. He has the sweetest giggle I've ever heard. I need to record it so I can always remember it.
5. His fuzzy hair. I can't do I thing to it - but that's ok. I love it!
6. The smiles he gives to me and Morgan when we check on him in his crib when he wakes up. (Last night I went in to check on him before I went to sleep and I must have woken him. He opened his eyes and gave me a BIG smile. I laughed, then hugged him, then put him back to bed.) Oh! I LOVE motherhood!
Emily-
ReplyDeleteThis picture is so cute! I love him in the tub with the duckie!! His facial expression seems to say.."why are you disturbing my bath time". Too cute.
I can't believe he's six months old already! Can you?
ReplyDeleteAnd that picture with him in the tub is so cute, I just can't believe it is real! You should send that in to a magazine or something.
I just love that picture of Andrew!
ReplyDelete