Thursday, April 23, 2009

I love "shopping"

Lately my mom, sisters, and I have been really getting in to deal hunting. We scout out blogs and clip coupons and search sales for the best deals. Well, we have gotten the hang of it!! My mom and I have visited Walgreens and CVS a few times while I've been in Georgia. So here's a picture of all that we "bought."

How much did we spend out of pocket??? 20-30 dollars? NO!!!

$1.32
So, with coupons, sales, and Extra Care Bucks/Register Rewards we saved $73.58!!
It's hard (seriously) you have to throw brand loyalty out the door, save your coupons until there are sales, anticipate what you'll need further down the road, and read blogs like no other. But- it's SO fun!!
Want to get in on the fun? Here are a few blogs to add to your Google Reader....
And for those in the South.... http://www.southernsavers.com
The ladies who do these blogs are amazing. They tell you when the sales are, which coupons to use on what products, and all that jazz. They are amazing.
Now.... GO SAVE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is seriously amazing. We need to do this because we are really trying to save money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the great websites Emily! Its great! We get coupons from the sunday paper as well, and we love the savings already!

    ReplyDelete