Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What day is it?

I think that becoming a new mom means that you have absolutely no concept of time!! I'm absolutely amazed that about 80% of the time I have NO clue what day it is! (or what time it is either!)

BUT if I had to choose something to control and take over my time, I think that Andrew is the best option!

4 comments:

  1. Just wait until Andrew gets old enough to know what day it is and you still don't know! I swear, Caleb has a better sense of time than I do most days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet :) How long do you get to stay home?

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness ... i did not know you had been through so much. i'm glad you didn't have a headache, and i'm extra glad your mom could make it. i'll ask you lots of questions next time we talk. (they aren't necessarily blog worthy). but oh my goodness ... andrew looks so cute! his dark hair. and even from pictures i can see morgan in him. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I find I'm losing years now. The other day I was doing a phone survey, and the caller asked my age. I stopped for a minute, thought, and finally answered, "29. Yeah, I think that's right." duh.

    ReplyDelete