Well, I just went to the doctor this morning... and apparently my water has broken already!
SO...
I'm being induced today!
We'll be meeting our son by tonight!!!
Keep us in your prayers!!!
Love,
Morgan & Emily (and soon to be Andrew!!)
SO...
I'm being induced today!
We'll be meeting our son by tonight!!!
Keep us in your prayers!!!
Love,
Morgan & Emily (and soon to be Andrew!!)
Best of luck!!!!
ReplyDeleteoh congrats! i bet you are just sooo happy! best of luck to the three of you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures of Andrew!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! :-) I hope everything goes well, as I'm sure it will! I'm so happy for y'all!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! I am so excited. I can't wait to see and meet my nephew! Ya'll are in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteGlad it's you and not me!!! (I'm having flashbacks) Hope all is going well!!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see pictures!
XOXOXXOX
yeah! Can't wait to see pics too! Good luck!
ReplyDeletewow! call me if you need anything!
ReplyDeleteNancy called me to tell me and I was so excited. Good Luck w/ everything. I cannot wait to see him! Let me know if I can do anything to help!
ReplyDelete