He is so cute! I can't wait to see him!
OH, my what a birth story!!! I think he does look JUST like Morgan!!!! What a cutie!! Glad your feeling better Emily!!
He's such a handsome little boy, Emily :)I'm so excited for you!
He is SO CUTE! Hooray! And I think he looks like Morgan AND you! By the way, our family blog is http://ryan-erica.blogspot.com. It's fun to stay updated on each other!
Oh, he's adorable! But Andrew definitely has your eyes. :-) Congratulations, for the zillionth time!
He is so cute! I can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteOH, my what a birth story!!! I think he does look JUST like Morgan!!!! What a cutie!! Glad your feeling better Emily!!
ReplyDeleteHe's such a handsome little boy, Emily :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you!
He is SO CUTE! Hooray! And I think he looks like Morgan AND you!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, our family blog is http://ryan-erica.blogspot.com. It's fun to stay updated on each other!
Oh, he's adorable! But Andrew definitely has your eyes. :-) Congratulations, for the zillionth time!
ReplyDelete