Tuesday, October 14, 2008

BABY ANDREW!!!

Mr. Andrew is here! He was born on Oct. 13th at 11:56 pm. I was put onto potocin at 10am that morning, labored until I was about 6 cm, then had the LOVELY epidural put in. I pushed for only about 1 hr. 45 min. I'm so proud that I was able to have him vaginally! Morgan and my mom were there supporting me the whole way. The doctor and nurses were great. I'm so happy!!





Oh, He was 8 pounds, 8 ounces.... 20 1/4 inches long. As grandma's calling him, he's our little peanut!








Here's some photos!!!!





Me at 40 weeks! I think that I looked pretty good!!
Here he is!!! Mr. Andrew McKay! Morgan is cutting the umbilical cord.
The happy Stinson Family
I like this one, "HEY! I'm Here!!!!"
Us falling in love with our little boy.



11 comments:

  1. Emily, he is darling. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to see him. I love you ALL (not both anymore!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a super mommy Emily! Who else can have a baby AND update her blog all in a 12 hour window?? :)

    Congratulations again!!

    xxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! He is so cute!! I hope you are doing well and your recovery is going smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! He is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Baby Andrew! This is your cousin, Brady. I am so happy that you are here. I wanted to come see you but my Mommy said it was too far away :(... Here is a kiss for you and Emmy and MoMo! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm jealous. He is adorable. You look so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Emily, he's adorable! Y'all do look so happy, I know you're happy he's finally here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mikayla just told me he is crying because he wants her to hold him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!! I'm glad he's here, he is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete