So, I'm totally enthralled by the Twilight series. I just found a picture of what the Cullen family will look like in the movie!! I am SO excited to see this. I just really hope that it plays out as well as it did in my mind as I was reading the books!
On an even more exciting note.... book four comes out in August!!!! Hooray! I think that I know what I'll be doing the second half of July.... rereading books 1-3. Man, I'm a nerd. (I think Morgan thinks so too while I read these... I totally get sucked into them!)



I had heard that they were making a movie, but the picture you posted is great! Also, I know I can't claim being a "true fan" if I didn't know about the fourth book coming out this summer, but yay! I have loved all three of the other books. One was my favorite due to the plotline; three was the most well-written, IMHO, and two came in third place for me. Let me know which you liked best ...
ReplyDeleteJulie
I absolutely love this too. There is an altnerate ending to one of the books on the writer's blog. I can't wait for the movie and the new book.
ReplyDelete