
Yeay, I’ve been tagged for the first time (thanks Jenny!). I’m officially in the blogging world.
Anyway, here are the rules.Four people will be tagged. You have to answer the questions, then post on the person tagged, let them know they are tagged, and then they post the answers. It is always fun to learn more about people!!!
10 Years ago:
March of 1998…. Whoa. Ok, I was only 12, going 13. Man, I’m young! I was in middle school. I think the big thing then for me was playing the French Horn. I think that was the year that I picked it up. I was best buds with Becky and Rachel. I also in a "club" called the Pink Ladies with 3 other girls at school who lived in my neighborhood. We thought we were pretty cool.
5 Things on my To Do List Today!
1. Find places to put the large items I bought at Sam’s.
2. Laundry.
3. Prepare my lesson for YW.
4. Do my taxes. I’ve been a slacker this year…
5. RELAX!
Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Give $$ to each member of my family.2. Buy houses in Georgia, Maine, Utah, and somewhere Tropical. I would also buy a jet to get to each place.
3. Travel the world.
4. Give money to worthy causes and organizations. I think I would be like Ira Fulton is at BYU. Man, she does amazing things!
5. Invest.
Three of my bad habits
1. After I get dressed in the morning, I usually change my mind and throw what ever clothes I had on, onto the floor and it usually piles up for a few days before I clean them up. I’m a slob. (but somehow the rest of the house stays clean, I guess I’m allowed one room to be messy!)
2. I am always making “To Do” lists. Then, when I get home from work, I never look at them! I’m not sure why I constantly do this…
3. An annoying habit… whenever I get into my car, or house, I lock the doors immediately. I think I’m paranoid.
Five places I have lived
1. Alpharetta, GA
2. Provo, UT
3. Orono, ME (just for 2 months this past summer)
4. Greenville, NC
5. We’ll see what happens in 18 months, I bet we will be somewhere new! Crazy, I know.
Five Jobs I have had
1. Mail Clerk at Mailboxes, etc.
2. Hallmark Store girlie
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Mail Clerk at BYU
5. Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
Things that people do not know about me
1. I can solve a Rubik’s Cube! I can do it in about 2 minutes! (I'm a nerd)
2. I appeared in “In the Line of Fire,” A rated R movie with Clint Eastwood in it. (Rachel, my sis was in it too).
3. I have a rather large birthmark on my forehead. Thankfully it has faded a bit, and make-up covers it easily.
4. I make it a point daily to drink 64 ounces (1/2 gal.) of water a day.
5. I have recently become addicted to reading various crafty blogs. I love the ideas they have!
SO, I'm supposed to tag 4 people now... how about if you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!
Anyway, here are the rules.Four people will be tagged. You have to answer the questions, then post on the person tagged, let them know they are tagged, and then they post the answers. It is always fun to learn more about people!!!
10 Years ago:
March of 1998…. Whoa. Ok, I was only 12, going 13. Man, I’m young! I was in middle school. I think the big thing then for me was playing the French Horn. I think that was the year that I picked it up. I was best buds with Becky and Rachel. I also in a "club" called the Pink Ladies with 3 other girls at school who lived in my neighborhood. We thought we were pretty cool.
5 Things on my To Do List Today!
1. Find places to put the large items I bought at Sam’s.
2. Laundry.
3. Prepare my lesson for YW.
4. Do my taxes. I’ve been a slacker this year…
5. RELAX!
Things I would do if I were a Billionaire
1. Give $$ to each member of my family.2. Buy houses in Georgia, Maine, Utah, and somewhere Tropical. I would also buy a jet to get to each place.
3. Travel the world.
4. Give money to worthy causes and organizations. I think I would be like Ira Fulton is at BYU. Man, she does amazing things!
5. Invest.
Three of my bad habits
1. After I get dressed in the morning, I usually change my mind and throw what ever clothes I had on, onto the floor and it usually piles up for a few days before I clean them up. I’m a slob. (but somehow the rest of the house stays clean, I guess I’m allowed one room to be messy!)
2. I am always making “To Do” lists. Then, when I get home from work, I never look at them! I’m not sure why I constantly do this…
3. An annoying habit… whenever I get into my car, or house, I lock the doors immediately. I think I’m paranoid.
Five places I have lived
1. Alpharetta, GA
2. Provo, UT
3. Orono, ME (just for 2 months this past summer)
4. Greenville, NC
5. We’ll see what happens in 18 months, I bet we will be somewhere new! Crazy, I know.
Five Jobs I have had
1. Mail Clerk at Mailboxes, etc.
2. Hallmark Store girlie
3. Administrative Assistant
4. Mail Clerk at BYU
5. Pre-Kindergarten Teacher
Things that people do not know about me
1. I can solve a Rubik’s Cube! I can do it in about 2 minutes! (I'm a nerd)
2. I appeared in “In the Line of Fire,” A rated R movie with Clint Eastwood in it. (Rachel, my sis was in it too).
3. I have a rather large birthmark on my forehead. Thankfully it has faded a bit, and make-up covers it easily.
4. I make it a point daily to drink 64 ounces (1/2 gal.) of water a day.
5. I have recently become addicted to reading various crafty blogs. I love the ideas they have!
SO, I'm supposed to tag 4 people now... how about if you want to be tagged, consider yourself tagged!
No comments:
Post a Comment