The Proud Picture of Fenway Park! (I toke the picture myself!)
Big Papi doing what he does best... HOME RUN!
On game days Morgan and I dawn our Boston apparel to make sure that all we come in contact with know who we support! I was at the Grocery Store last week and had a Boston Red Sox shirt on and the guy who was checking me out said "Oh, I'm sorry that your a Red Sox fan." I said, "Why is that?" He went on to talk about how he was a Yankees fan..yada yada yada... Then I pulled out my one and only Red Sox/Yankees Joke (which I say put him in his place!) The joke goes... "What's the difference between a Yankee Dog and a Fenway Frank?" (these are the hot dogs they serve at their respective ball parks)................... Here's the punch... "They don't serve Yankee Dogs in October any more!!" Oh, I love it. I love being married to a hopelessly devoted Red Sox fan. I think that if it were up to him we'd name a son Boston. (which I love the name, but due to the Red Sox fan thingy... it would be a little odd!) So, here's to all the Red Sox out there.... GO SOX!
We actually do have some close friends who named their son Boston, after having a Dad who is a Boston Red Sox fan. So, who knows what's in your future...
ReplyDeleteI thought I was married to a big LSU fan, but I do believe that Morgan may have Jeremy beat in the loyalty, supersticions, etc. department. However, Jeremy does insist on wearing this one particular jersey on game nights. He didn't wear it when they played Kentucky - well, we all know what happened there. I'll see you next Friday...with Gavin in tow!!
ReplyDelete