


This past weekend I went down to Georgia! It was really nice this time because of a couple things.... One, I flew! A one hour flight sure beats driving 8 hours!! And two, I got to see my newest nephew! Rachel had her baby about a week ago, and since she had a C-section I was able to plan on being in town just after he was born. He's a darling little boy. Rachel, Jeremy, and Mikayla are really happy to have him in their family. On Saturday it was also really nice, I was able to go to the temple to see my aunt recieve her endowments. It was a really special day and I was so happy that I was able to be with her on that special day.
Morgan and I are hoping that fall comes soon. It's still pretty warm here. We love it when we leave in the morning and there is a crispness in the air.
On another note..... GO RED SOX! Morg and I were so happy to see the World Series SWEEP! Now, we are a little sad that baseball season is over. Baseball is by far my favorite pro sport to watch and I am a little bummed that I won't be able to see anymore games until April.
That is so exciting that you have a new nephew. I am jealous you got to go to Georgia. I miss home so much. I like Ohio a lot! It is really fun here. How are you liking your new home? Your house is way cute!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Looks like you had a great trip, and Gavin looks like such a sweetie!
ReplyDelete