Thursday, September 27, 2007

My house (the downstairs)

Backyard Patio

Our Kitchen (Note the table top made by my grandpa!)





Our Living Room with our massive Love Sac






So, here are some pictures of the downstairs of our townhouse. We are really enjoying it so far. We've bbq'ed a good bit on the patio already. I think we will even more when it gets a little cooler outside. Our furniture is so comfy. We are happy to have it at last!

3 comments:

  1. Emily, thanks so much for the birthday wishes and e-card. You are such a sweetheart to remember me! Your house looks wonderful - you have a great eye for decorating. I should have solicited advice from you for my house while you were out here! We miss you out here, but glad to see you seem to be enjoying your time in N. Carolina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys
    Your place looks so nice.. Amber and I are WAY jealous!! We are happy youve been able to settle in and enjoy ECU. Well im sure morgan is pumped since the redsox finished the sweep yeseterday.. I always love when we use the brooms.. We miss you guys and are hoping youll come visit over christmas break.. keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your house is so cute. I am jealous! How are you guys?

    ReplyDelete