Saturday, September 15, 2007

Has it been a month?

I cannot believe that I haven't posted in almost a month! Morgan and I have definitely become much more busy lately! Morgan is starting his thesis. . . along with work and school! He is also working with the Cub Scouts in our ward. He's going to have a lot of fun with the 8 - year olds!
I've started working! I'm teaching Pre-K and am LOVING it!! I enjoy circle time and all the fun things that we do in class. My day starts at 7am. It's nice working early, and since I really don't get a lunch hour (which I almost prefer) I'm done with work by 3pm daily!! I am also working with the Young Women's now. I'm in with the Mia Maids. I have just three girls, but it's been a lot of fun so far. I'm also starting the preparations needed to start a Master's program next year! I'm applying to the Masters in Teaching at ECU. It's just one calendar year, which makes it really appealing! Hopefully everything will go well with that.

We finally have all of our furniture! It's taken long enough, but that's OK. I'll post pictures once I take some! I think now we are completely settled. (such a sigh of relief). It's been a lot of fun setting up house.

Cooler weather is here! I think this past week was the first week since moving here that the temperature didn't reach into the 90's or high 80's. I love fall and all the things it brings. Morgan is anxiously awaiting the outcome of the Red Sox Baseball season. We are also enjoying BYU football! We've found some more BYU Alums in the ward, we get together to watch the games. It's fun. But mostly, I love the crispness in the air, fall foliage, and cooler evenings.

Hope all is continuing to go well with you. I'll try to be better at posting!

No comments:

Post a Comment