I've definitely been MIA lately on the blog. Hopefully this update will give to a quick glimpse.
Nora's first Happy Meal!
Lots of smiles from this little lady...
Since Andrew's been going to Preschool 3 days a week,
we've been seeing a lot more of these impromptu naps.
Lots of Love Sac lovin'
This little boy was SO excited to start taking his own
Book of Mormon to church!
Little Beethoven in the making...
Date night with my little buddy!
Tower building with daddy...
Mr. Smarty Pants showing off his alphabet skills.
OMG! there is no denying that Nora is all you!!! I see your mom in her like no other!!!! LOVE that! My heart loves seeing grandma's in the grands! Something special about that!
ReplyDeleteYou know, you are the second person in about a week that has told me that she looks a lot like my mom. I love that! I'll have to tell my mom, for sure.
Delete