Saturday, October 13, 2012

Happy Birthday, Little Andrew!



How is it earthly possible that my little Andrew is FOUR?! I wish he'd stay little forever, but I am so excited to see all the growth and development that he has gone through lately, and will continue to make.

Andrew is such a sweet tenderhearted little boy. His amazingly sweet spirit is absolutely impossible to deny. He loves his mom and dad, especially his little sister fiercely. He loves to give 'squeezers' (hugs) and big kisses. He is my little love bug.

He loves to go to preschool and to speech. He also LOVES going to "Andrew's Park." We go for lunch at least two or three times a week. He loves trains, big trucks, dogs, and pumpkins. (yes, pumpkins!) He always has a posse of his 'friends' (all his stuffed animals). They move all over the house with him. It's pretty much impossible to put him to bed with just one stuffed friend. He is still crazy attached to his bear, Bananas. Cannot and will not go to sleep with out him. He loves going to grandma and papa's house. He LOVES homemade cookies and muffins... and asks for them pretty much daily.

I cannot believe that I'm a mom of a four year old. But boy, am I glad that I am this four year old's mom! He is such an amazing blessing in my life. I feel it was just yesterday we were taking that extremely slow and intimidating drive home from the hospital with our new baby. Man, I love this little boy so much.

Happy Birthday, Little Andrew! Your mom and dad love to so much! (Nora loves you tons too!)

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way--It's sad to see them grow up so fast but wonderful to see them develop. Samara also has a posse of stuff animals. I think the two of them would have fun together. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Andrew! Hope you had a great day. Wish we could see you and Nora more often! Love, Camden, Jack and Colby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday, Andrew! Hope you had a great day. Wish we could see you and Nora more often! Love, Camden, Jack and Colby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a handsome birthday boy he is too! I can't believe you have a 4 year old either...seems like just the other day we were roommates in college.

    ReplyDelete