For my dad (who LOVES peanut M&M's) I made this jar....
And for my mom (who LOVES Tootsie Pops) I made this jar....
For my siblings, a long time Christmas tradition we had growing up was a Santa Christmas Countdown. You tie peppermints to it and eat one every day. (oh, the memories!) Over the summer I found the pattern at my parent's house and knew it would be perfect to make them.
My sisters, sister-in-law and their families also received Hot Cocoa Kits. Complete with peppermint marshmallows, chocolate dipped spoons, chocolate covered peppermint sticks, and of course, cocoa!
(look close, I also etched the glass on the front)
My favorite by far, was the Snowman Kit that I made for my niece and nephew in Utah. Sadly, I don't think they've had much snow this year. Hopefully they'll get some soon so they can use it!
Things that I made, but don't have pictures of... PJ's for a niece and nephew, a crocheted hat for a niece and a family calendar for each set of grandparents.
This year was definitely a homemade Christmas!





That is so awesome! I totally want to do that next year! I will just have to think of Christmas before December though. Oh and it probably wont be as cool considering I am not very talented in the crafting area... haha, I am sure I could find something I could do without ruining!
ReplyDeleteGood work!! Those are great gifts, I love the snowman kit. I've never seen that before, so clever.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the gifts! I actual can't wait for it snow so they can use their kit! So creative!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun crafting! I love the pictures from the airport. What a memorable experience.
ReplyDelete