My Birthday was back on the 1st of the Month. I love having a birthday in a Summer. I turned 26 this year. The cake had a lot of candles! It was a little hard to light them all!
I had the nice treat of having Morgan off of school and work on my birthday! We had a great day going to the lake for most of the morning and early afternoon. There were a few of my friends from church there too, so that was a lot of fun. We later had a lazy afternoon. My parents and sister came out to Athens to celebrate with us that evening. My mom was a sweetie and made my favorite cake: Yellow Cake with Chocolate Icing. Classic Birthday cake, paired with my fav.... Breyer's Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. We went out to dinner to Sonny's BBQ (another favorite in the McKinney family). All in all it was a great birthday!
I also received some great presents too! My favorites included a new 50mm lens for my camera from my parents, along with some other photo accessories. Morgan got me an attachment for my camera that will bounce the flash off the ceiling. I'll be doing a blog post about it soon, it's seriously amazing!
I really enjoyed my birthday this year. Also, thanks to all my friends and family that left such nice comments on facebook for me. It was a lot of fun reading all of them! Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment