Sunday, June 5, 2011

Southern Love.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love living in the south?? Well, I do. I really, really do. I love that we've been swimming since early May. And... call me crazy - but as I was standing outside this evening chit chatting with a friend - I loved the thick, heavy, humid air. (I know, crazy... right?) But, one thing that I REALLY love about the South are Magnolias. They are so beautiful and smell AMAZING.

So... if you get the chance - stop and smell the magnolias! They are AMAZING.

2 comments:

  1. I think this means I'll need to come back down for another "southern tour"( not a walking tour; a smelling tour)- all I am smelling now is inhaled blackflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's true! I love living in the South, too. And I don't mind the humidity in the morning or the evening. Mid-day just about kills me though! :)

    And Magnolias are my fav!

    ReplyDelete